What is The Ordinary Retinol?
The Ordinary always give best products for people to use. They have cleaners, hydrators, retinols, and serums provided to make our skin healthier. Among all of the great products The Ordinary has released, which one is the best?
The Ordinary uses newest technology, Retinoid, that is claimed to be better for retinol. Retinol itself is a material or ingredients that usually used in a skin care to keep pores clean by reducing the buildup of skin cells. With fewer residues, it helps us to prevent fine lines and black spots appearance that occured from skin aging.
The Ordinary currently have six products with retinols:
- The Ordinary Retinol 0.2% in squalane
- The Ordinary Retinol 0.5% in squalane
- The Ordinary Retinol 1% in squalane
- The Ordinary Granactive retinoid 2% emulsion – previously Advanced retinoid 2%
- The Ordinary Granactive retinoid 2% in squalane
- The Ordinary Granactive retinoid 5% in squalane
Now, take a note on how should we choose The Ordinary Retinol that will work best for our skin. First, check your skin type. Is it dry? Is it oily? Is it sensitive? As retinols can help you to reduce sebum production, it can make skin drier. Therefore, yous balms as compensator when you have dry skin type.
- The Ordinary granactive retinoid 2% in squalane could be your first kit you can consider when you have sensitive skin.
- If it’s not so sensitive, try out The Ordinary granactive retinoid 2% emulsion.
- Drier skin type can stick to one of The Ordinary’s granactive retinoids in squalane since squalane would have a little bit oily material so it won’t reduce your sebum as much as the other types.
- Granative 5% retinoid in squalene could be your options when you have experienced skin type.
Remember that skincare is like finding soulmate, things may go wrong, things may go right. Therefore, patience is the key. Indications of irritation could appear during the process so make sure to have experts for you to consult your skin condition with. Hope this article helps you considering which The Ordinary Retinols is the best for you. Don’t give up and stay beautiful!