Why abs workout?
For some people losing weight is difficult, and it can be even more difficult if you don’t follow the right approach to getting back in shape. There are a few things to keep in mind when following a fitness program for weight loss, especially if you’re focusing on belly fat.
Belly fat or visceral fat is the most dangerous type of fat and the most difficult to get rid of. Most people, when trying to lose weight, end up losing fat from this area. But doing some specific fat burning exercises, targeting the abdominal area can help you lose weight faster.
Here are exercises that can help you lose weight faster, as your abs workout to flattened your belly. These exercises should be performed for 30 seconds followed by a 20 second rest period. If done correctly, you can see results within a month.
Best Abs Workout for Ideal Stomach
- Get into a high plank position with your hands placed directly under your shoulders and your toes tucked in. Your back should be in a straight line.
- Bend your right knee and bring it close to your chest, pause, then return to the original position.
- Repeat the same with your left leg. It should look like you’re running on your hands and knees.
- This workout is know to be simplest abs workout
- Get up on all fours with wrists under shoulders and knees under hips. Lift your knees, straightening your legs to bring your body into full extension.
- Now bend your arms at the elbows and rest your weight on your forearms and toes.
- Extend your spine and engage your abs, arms and legs.
- Extend the back of your neck and look down at the floor.
- Hold this position for up to 1 minute then return to normal position.
- Lie down on the mat with your legs outstretched and your hands by your side.
- Bend your knees so your feet are flat on the floor.
- Straighten your legs and lift them straight up so the soles of your feet are facing the ceiling.
- Then slowly bring it back to the floor. Do this exercise 5-10 times.
Those are some exercises that you can do regularly to lose belly fat. Remember that everything takes time, so be patient in doing abs workout and any other workout. Don’t forget to stay hydrated!